(Prescott ON) On September 1, 2018, at approximately 8:30PM, the Grenville County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a to a robbery, at the Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 290 King St West in the town of Prescott.
The male suspect attended the stores pharmacist counter and demanded that the employee provide him with numerous fentanyl patches . At the time of this incident, multiple customers were in the store.
The suspect is described as:
- White male
- 5'-8" - 5'-10" tall
- Medium build
- No discernable accent or identifiers
He was wearing:
- A dark hooded jacket over a red shirt
- Dark pants
- Black running shoes with white sole (possibly Pumas)
- Dark flat brim baseball cap with a round sticker on the top of the brim.
- Dark sunglasses
- A bright blue medical mask.
- Carrying a black backpack
The OPP is requesting that the customers who may have witnessed this incident or recognize this male to contact the OPP. Any information is valuable to the investigation.
Contact Detective Constable Jessica Belanger at the Prescott OPP detachment, at 613-925-4221 or 1-888-310-1122. If you wish to remain anonymous , contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).